Welcome to Happy Heart and Mind blog, where you will find life style subjects to make you life a little better and little fun. Life is all about finding a balance of all the things we have to do and all the things we want to do.
I am Preeti Bhatt, who writes here under wishful pen name of Zengirl. I am stay at home mom of 2 kids, homeschooling parent and teacher. I love reading and cooking. I am originally from India and currently, living in the Northern California with family. I started this blog for my passion to share and not a plan to make money. Although, I hope to make enough to recover web maintenance cost someday. You can read more details about me in about Zengirl Page. I am slow z list part time blogger, meaning I post things when I have something to say and not to fill up space.
All areas of life balance can be found here such as social, family, financial, productivity, knowledge or creative learning, health and fitness, green living or sustainable living, simplicity, zen or calming balance.
- Books (Amazon)
- No Spend Month Challenge
- 101 ChangesFunny Kids Sayings
- Find Personal Value
- How To Be Happy
- Must Read Books
- Motivational Quotes
- How Incredible Illusion Work
- How To Find Peace Quotes
- Famous People Who Were Adopted
- 8 ways to live happy life
- Benefits of reading
- Great Classic Books Everyone Should Read Once
- 7 ways to overcoming Overwhelm
- 25 ways to rock your marriage
Most Popular Posts:
- Top 10 reasons why I am not on Twitter
- Great Classic Books that Everyone should Read (At least once)
- 101 Changes: Change 9 – Drink to your Health: Benefits of Drinking Tea
- 10 Life lessons that I wished I had learned earlier : Part 1
- 101 changes: Change 6 – Read a book (Benefits of reading)
- Coming out of the shadow
- Meaningful Celebration: Free eBook download
- Feeling overwhelmed? 8 ways to find relief from it
- Wisdom gained from our camping trip
- Giving Thanks: How Gratitude Can Improve Your Life
Check out blog at happy heart and mind for more inspiring, and some barely okay articles.