Welcome To Heart and Mind Blog
Find self improvement, finding balance in life posts here. Simple blog, no hype. To learn more start here..
Love makes everything better. If you think that is cliche, think of all the people who did not get love from family, others they tend to become trouble maker or may find distrust in people. all of us want to love and be loved by others. Love is universal, it does not need a language, religion or race to make it understand and feel. Love is felt, love is experience, love is hard to explain in a words but here are a few quotes that will simply does that. Love can be from spouse, mother, father, friend, siblings, it does not have be romantic kind, as there are many type of love relationship, many of them are non sexual. Getting love from parents when you are young is is important for first 5 years of child’s life as shown by many child experts, it makes them grow up to be a better human being according to them.
There are many great love quotes about funny love, cute love and heart break. Here are 10 love quotes to make you listen to your heart for once and forget mind.
10. “To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.”- Lao Tzu
9. “The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.” – Peter S. Buck
8. “With love and patience, nothing is impossible”- Daisaku Ikeda
7. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” -Helen Keller
6. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” -Alfred Lord Tennyson
5. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.”
4. “If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don’t have it, no matter what else there is, it’s not enough.” -Ann Landers
3. “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr. Seuss
2. “I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.” -Roy Croft
My favorite and #1 quote for love is;
I am not sure who the original author of above quote is, but it is so profound. No wonder the modern world, we feel something is not right, and now we can pinpoint the reason and fix it in our life.
Feel Love, Listen to your heart. Heart has never steered anyone wrong, listening to mind over your heart may keep you maybe rich or popular but rarely happy. Find a balance that your heart and mind wants it together! Finding harmony in life is always a best route.