12 Ways for Random Act Of Kindness (7 comments)
Here are 12 ways of Random Act Of Kindness and Christmas Kindness tips to make you and others life around you little bit sweeter in busy, chaotic December! These are simple ways to cheer someone up and it will not cost you much, but bring you so much inner joy. Random act of kindness works Try it and see it yourself.
12 Ways To Make Someone’s Day: Random Act of Kindness
- Smile and say cheery hello to strangers.
- Ask and offer help to a parent of crying child
- Let someone in line before you.
- Pay toll for car behind you.
- Buy someone in need a hot meal or make one at home for them
- Pick up trash and throw in trash bin
- Give warm blankets or extra coat to someone in need (specially people who are homeless or less fortunate)
- Say Thank you.
- Babysit for busy parent
- Sing a happy tune or song just because(even if you think you can not sing)
- Give a hug ( Jadoo’s Jhappi in Hindi Language)
- Give or read a inspirational book to someone
Bonus: This is from Valishali from HolyCowVegan.net: If you have blankets or towels to give away, please consider donating them to your local animal shelter. The dogs and cats need them!
I want to share a small video of Jadoo is Jhappi from a Hindi Movie called Munnabhai MBBS. It is a story of guy called Murli Prasad Sharma also known as Munna bhai who is local don wanting to be a doctor. He believes in Jadoo’s Jhappi or magical hugs to bring happiness in his own way. This this short scene, he is at the hospital where he is studying to be doctor with another lady doctor and there is old cleaning person/janitor who is visibly upset from years of tough work and no appreciation. Munna bhai makes him better with his simple appreciation and his Jadoo ki Jhappi.
It is about 1.34 minute long and has english subtitle of those who do not know Hindi.
Jadoo ki Jhappi =Heartfelt Hug Video
How are you making someone’s day today?
Image Source: Jochoo