Many times simplest things can bring smile and happiness in us. If you think back on times in your own life, you will realize that many of these happy memories has nothing to do money or things money can buy. Best things in life are not things, and costs nothing.
There are few simplest things in mine and Zenguy’s life that makes us happy:
1. When Both kids R and Little P are healthy, smiling and sleeping well.
2. Sitting and Drinking hot fresh and hot ginger chai-tea made by Zenguy
3. Eating simple home cooked meals or hanging out at our favorite food place.
4. Seeing cleaner house at night, after clean up of toys.
5. Empty sink (Dishes done)
6. Washed and Folded clothes
7. Pillow flights on bed with kids and us, waking up naturally.
8. Enjoying time and laughing with family and friends.
9. Ability to downsize our commitments and living standards, giving us more free time to relax.
10. Watching Something funny/good on dvd after kids are asleep. Even if it takes 5 days to watch one movie, it is good feeling.
What makes you all happy? I sure would like to know.
This post reminds me of a moral story that one of my teacher had shared with us. Family is most important thing in our lives.
Image source: healingdream / FreeDigitalPhotos.net